The third update for Assassin’s Creed Unity is now available for PlayStation 4 and it is quite large.
The download takes up 2.76 gigabytes and includes a lot of fixes, which you can read about here.
Among the fixes are those that address the frame rate issues which are listed below.
- Fixed specific frame rate drops
- Improved general Frame rate on PS4 by lowering the priority of the online services thread
- Fixed FPS drops while Arno climbs on the RHP building of Palais de Justice
- Fixed FPS drops when in climbing and pressing the Left Stick towards somewhere that is not climbable in certain areas
- Fixed FPS drops in Sainte Chapelle
Ubisoft says that they are working on future updates to address frame rate issues further.
I think the size of this update is fine because it’s better to get a lot of the problems done in one go. I personally have only experienced frame rate issues.
Kaleob Archambeau is an Associate Writer for MONG. He is also an aspiring author.