Prime 1 Studio is at it again, this time with a frightfully accurate statue based on an imposing villain from The Witcher III: Wild Hunt.
Based on Eredin, this statue of the lord of nightmares impeccably recreate’s the character’s intimidating presence and deadly stature. Standing a whopping 24 inches tall, this dark figure will loom over the rest of your collection with a loyal beast by his side — assuming you can snag one!
This item is limited to a production run of 800, but fret not! An Exclusive Edition Eredin has also been announced and each of the 500 units produced will include an additional head sculpt. What’s more, both versions feature swappable accessories for added value and extra display options.
From Prime 1 Studio’s Facebook page:
Prime 1 Studio and CD PROJEKT RED are proud to present PMW3-02: Eredin: King of the Wild Hunt from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
– Size approximately 24 inches tall [(H)61.3cm (W)41cm (L)42.7]
– High-Quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect
– One (1) Switchable Masked Portrait head
– One (1) Switchable Pointing left hand
– One (1) Switchable Open left hand
– One (1) Switchable Unmasked Portrait head
Retail Price: $799 US
– Prototype samples shown
– Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
The exact pricing and release date is currently unknown.
Having never played the game, I have no clue who this guy is. But… is it weird that his armor reminds me of Lord Zed?
Chris Cobb is an Associate Editor for MONG, and a diehard fan of supernatural tales, conspiracy theories, and horror games. Seek him out on Youtube or Twitter!