At Ubisoft’s E3 Press Conference it was revealed that the blockbuster dancing franchise, Just Dance, will see its 2015 iteration this October.
Just Dance 2015 will include some new features unique to the series. Some of the features are:
- A Community Remix feature that will record and share one of your dances; from that point the community will judge which ones they like best. The developers will then make a video reel of the dance with you in it!
- Challenger mode now allows you to face-off against friends in asynchronic multiplayer.
- World Dance Floor, the online multiplayer mode, is back and better than ever with accompanying leader boards.
- The Autodance function will work to automatically compile some of your funniest clips to share as videos.
- Karaoke mode and Sweat mode are both coming back
Just Dance 2015 will release on all current and past generation consoles.
I’ve never been the “Just Dance Guy”. While I suffered my short addiction to Dance Dance Revolution, this franchise never managed to hook me. That said, I’m excited for all the yearly “Dancer-s” who are celebrating!
__________________________________________________________________________Lou Contaldi is MONG’s Nintendo Specialist and senior editor. You can follow his incoherent ramblings at Twitter.