Bloodborne releases tomorrow, March 24th and will have a day one patch. This patch will update Bloodborne to v1.01 and will be around 3 gigabytes to download, hosting some improvements to the game’s performance while adding online functionality such as co-op and player-versus-player to the game.
Additionally the full trophy list for Bloodborne has leaked onto the internet. The game will offer 34 trophies for you to discover as you die in Bloodborne.
- Hunter’s Essence: Acquire all hunter weapons.
- Hunter’s Craft: Acquire all special hunter tools.
- Weapon Master: Acquire a weapon of the highest level.
- Blood Gem Master: Acquire an extremely precious blood gem.
- Rune Master: Acquire an extremely precious Caryll Rune.
- Blood Gem Contact: Acquire a blood gem that imbues hunter weapons with special strength.
- Rune Contact: Acquire a Caryll Rune that endows hunters with special strength.
- Chalice of Pthumeru: Acquire the Chalice of Pthumeru that seals the catacombs that form a web deep below Yharnam.
- Yharnam Sunrise
- Honouring Wishes
- Childhood’s Beginning
- Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen
- The Choir
- The Source of the Dream
- Nightmare Lecture Building
- Father Gascoigne
- Vicar Amelia
- Shadow of Yharnam
- Rom, the Vacuous Spider
- The One Reborn
- Micolash, Host of the Nightmare
- Mergo’s Wet Nurse
- Cleric Beast
- Blood-starved Beast
- The Witch of Hemwick
- Darkbeast Paarl
- Martyr Logarius
- Celestial Emissary
- Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos
- Chalice of Ailing Loran
- Chalice of Isz
In less than 12 hours I will be dying in all the glory of Bloodborne. I have dabbled in the Souls series here and there but I plan on finishing this one and looking forward to the Chalice Dungeon at the end of the game. I am a fan of day one support and have no problem with it.
Patrick Garrity an Associate Writer for MONG and a Jersey native who loves video games and enjoys the industry. He loves rum and wants to be a pirate one day. Follow him on Twitter.