Are you anxiously awaiting the Final Fantasy VII Remake? Of course you are! Are you looking to delve back into the original or perhaps try it out for the first time ever? This list of trophies for the PlayStation 4 port of Final Fantasy VII (FFVII) may finally motivate you.
Exophase.com has just revealed the trophy list for the PS4 version of FFVII, and it looks to have a well-rounded set of goals. While it’s surprising to see the infamous “Honey Bee Inn” portion of the game showcased, landing a date with the chronically crotchety Barrett is a particularly humorous choice.
- Gaia’s Guardian: Obtain all trophies
- First Blood:Emerge victorious from your first battle
- Breaking New Ground: Use a Limit Break
- Consummate Cross-dresser: Get Don Corneo to choose Cloud over the two females
- Fledgling Summoner: Use a summon Materia in battle
- Materia Mastermind: Raise a Materia to Lv. 5
- Best Bromance: Go on a date with Barret in the Gold Saucer
- Chocochampion: Win the Chocobo Racing mini-game
- Corel’s Angel: Score 10,050 points or more in G-Bike at the Gold Saucer
- Shuriken Join Us: Have Yuffie join your party
- Won’t You be My Valentine?: Have Vincent join your party
- Making Waves: Obtain the Leviathan Materia
- Waiting in the Wings: Obtain the Bahamut Materia
- Coming Up All Nines: Obtain 99,999,999 gil
- Liege of Leveling: Reach Lv. 99 with one character
- Bahamutype-0: Obtain the Bahamut ZERO Materia
- Roundtable Destruction: Obtain the Knights of the Round Materia
- The Slash to End All Slashes: Learn Omnislash—Cloud’s last Limit Break
- Loose Cannon: Learn Catastrophe—Barret’s last Limit Break
- Packing a Punch: Learn Final Heaven—Tifa’s last Limit Break
- See the Light: Learn Great Gospel—Aeris’s last Limit Break
- A Universe of Pain: Learn Cosmo Memory—Red XIII’s last Limit Break
- Meet Your Maker: Learn All Creation—Yuffie’s last Limit Break
- Wheel of Fortune: Learn Slots—Cait Sith’s last Limit Break
- Inner Demons: Learn Chaos—Vincent’s last Limit Break
- Gale Warning: Learn Highwind—Cid’s last Limit Break
- A Feat of Meteoric Proportions: Complete FINAL FANTASY VII
- Transcendant Convoker: Obtain the Master Summon Materia
- Diamond Disintegrator: Defeat the Diamond Weapon
- Ruby Render: Defeat the Ruby Weapon
- Emerald Eviscerator: Defeat the Emerald Weapon
- Failure IS an Option: Have your whole party fall in battle
What say you, trophy hunters? Do they offer the challenge you crave?
As someone who has been considering going back to this PlayStation classic, a nice new set of trophies certainly gives me a reason to quit procrastinating. Although it may be worth skipping a platinum just to leave Vincent’s depressing ass in that coffin…
Chris Cobb is an Associate Writer at MONG and has been training to lift a life-size replica of the buster sword for 12 years. When he isn’t busy dying his hair blond, he can be found on Twitter.
2 thoughts on “THE FINAL FANTASY VII PS4 TROPHIES HAVE BEEN REVEALED”
Playing it for the first time right now. I almost want to stop so I don’t have to play twice to get those sweet, sweet trophies.