Here are all the details:
New “Classic” Map:
The new map shipping with the DLC is titled “Village” which you may remember from Uncharted 2. The new map has been completely rebuilt for the PS4, including added support for Uncharted 4’s traversal mechanics.
New Mode: Bounty Hunter:
“Two teams compete to reach the score limit by collecting Bounties from KO’d players. When you KO a player, they drop a Bounty worth 10 points, which you or your teammates must retrieve before an enemy can swoop in and deny it. Throughout the match, teams will also alternate between having one random player assigned the role of Captain — a high-value target that the opposing team must hunt down within a time limit.
If the attacking team can successfully KO the enemy’s Captain, they’ll have a chance to collect a huge Bounty worth 60 to 120 points toward their team’s overall score. However, there’s a catch: Captain’s Bounties take time to collect, so players must work together to either protect their teammates as they retrieve the Bounty or fight to deny the attacking team before the clock runs out.”
New Weapons, Mystical, and Boosters:
- DC Single Action — Semi-Automatic Revolver
- RKL-155 — Fully Automatic mid Pistol
- Lowe-S – Assault Rifle
- Harrison 1890 – Lever Action Rifle
- US-AN 12 – Automatic Shotgun (Heavy Weapon)
- Lock ‘n Load — Put ammo from pickups immediately in your clip
- Undisturbed — Hold a charge melee while rolling and climbing
- Silent Assassin — Take out the enemy without the other their team knowing
- Weapons Expert — Aim your weapon while vaulting, falling, jumping
- Shield of Asgard — Reduces incoming damage for a brief period
New Feature: Cinema Replay:
“Cinema Replay creates archived versions of matches that allow you to go back and relive every moment from any player’s perspective or through a variety of different cameras. Within Cinema Replay, you can pause, slow down, swap perspectives, or line up the perfect shot to create highlight montages, original videos, or perhaps a dance compilation or two.”
New Personalization Items:
- More than 40 new Skins and Pre-Sets
- A wealth of new Hats, Face Wear items, and Taunts
Triple Pack Update:
“Multiplayer Pack 2 for the Triple Pack owners will also be available today. All your new items can be found, ready to use, in the customization and loadout menus.”
Multiplayer Pack 2 contains:
- RKL-155 Pistol
- Lock and Load Booster
- Shield of Asgard Mystical
- Bandit Hat
- Pistol Spin taunt
And that’s it folks. Like all the multiplayer DLC, this update is completely free, further it’s available RIGHT NOW.
I played the Uncharted 4 multiplayer only in order to obtain the platinum trophy. Since then I haven’t touched it, but now feel quite the urge to go back to it. I just can’t ever stay away from Sully for too long.
Tyler Fischer is a Senior Writer for MONG who plays video games when he’s not busy researching alien conspiracy theories at 2AM. You can find him on Twitter.