CD Projekt Red has released a new patch for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. While it’s not as major as the last patch, they do fix some more miscellaneous issues with the game.
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The game in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
CD Projekt Red will continue to patch The Witcher 3 and have said that a bigger patch is now in development.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is out now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
While it’s getting more and more common for games to release patches, I think the fact that CD Projekt Red keeps fixing the smaller issues shows how much they care for the game. Between this and Bloodborne, it’s still my Game of the Year and if you haven’t played it yet, you need to get on it. It’s fantastic.
Jesse Webster is a Senior Writer at MONG and has been here for a year.