The next batch of songs that will appear in Guitar Hero Live, the newest main Guitar Hero game in five years, has arrived courtesy of Rolling Stone Magazine. The new list is a mixture of old and new bands, including Green Day, System of a Down, Pantera, and Skrillex. The tracks are:
- The Black Keys – Gold on the Ceiling
- The Killers – When We Were Young
- Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)
- The Lumineers – Ho Hey
- Pierce the Veil feat. Kellin Quinn – King for a Day
- Skrillex – Bangarang
- My Chemical Romance – Na Na Na
- The Rolling Stones – Paint it Black
- Rage Against the Machine – Guerrilla Radio
- Black Veil Brides – In The End
- Pantera – Cowboys From Hell
- Judas Priest – Breaking the Law
- Broken Bells – Leave It Alone
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Higher Ground
- Sleigh Bells – Bitter Rivals
- Alt-J – Left Hand Free
- The Pretty Reckless – Going to Hell
- System of a Down – Chop Suey!
- Green Day – Nuclear Family
This is the second batch for Guitar Hero Live, the first batch can be found here.
Guitar Hero Live will arrive on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and mobile devices sometime this year.
I’m more of a Rock Band person and I’m seeing this wondering which songs will come there. Looking at this list, there is only one that would make me hope it comes to Rock Band and that is System of a Down. No matter which game, I do hope they have Modest Mouse, Chevelle, Land of Talk, and Metric.
Jesse Webster is a Senior Writer at MONG and is reading Jurassic Park to get ready for Jurassic World.